Bingo! This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
- Double-sided bingo game style game play focuses on:
- Players race to match the picture cards with the "linking" picture on their game card i.e. bucket and spade or table and chair
- Ideal support for children learning EAL (English as an Additional Language)
- Game box includes: Four double-sided game cards, 32 picture cards, four wild cards and instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
- For 2 – 4 players