Say hello to Artie! Children will develop left and right-brain skills with Artie 3000™, the coding/drawing robot.
- Primary learners will develop:
- Left-brain skills such as basic programming, geometry and maths as they control Artie
- Right-brain skills such as creativity, imagination and expression as they develop patterns and drawing
With four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and freeform coding, children will love telling Artie what to do!
- The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet
- Artie 3000 includes:
- QuickStart & FAQs instruction cards
- Three project cards
- Built-in drag and drop visual programming interface
- Four thin, washable, felt-tip, coloured pens (pink, blue, purple, green)
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Artie 3000 measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide