“The Itsy, Bitsy Spider”
The Bright Basics™ products will encourage toddlers to learn through familiar nursery rhymes as they encourage little ones to play and grow.
Support STEM learning from an early age with this colourful bath time activity set as early learners engineer their own ball run creations.
- Encourages early maths and science skills as children fit these pipes together
- Introduces cause and effect from an early age
- Fitting the pipes together develops fine motor skills
- Colourful plastic pieces feature suction cups to enable them to be stuck to tiles
- Bath time activity set includes enough pieces so that early learners can adapt their creations if the ball can’t run through:
- Two elbow pipes (9cm L x 9cm H)
- One straight pipe (13cm L)
- One spinning faucet (13.75cm D)
- One sprinkler cloud bin (7cm W)
- One sun-themed pouring cup (7cm D)
- One plastic ball (4.5cm D)
- Activity guide includes three methods of play: Build It, Sense It and Sing It!
- Includes mesh bag with suction cup for easy storage
- Features multilingual packaging
Extend the early learning and discover our other Bright Basics activity sets