Primary learners will love racing along this board game as they develop a variety of literacy skills, collecting consonants as they go!
- Encourage players to play as teams to develop an understanding of teamwork
- Teams select categories to start collecting consonants
- Move eight consonants to your side to win!
- Game play develops a variety of literacy skills:
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- Game box includes:
- Game board
- 17 consonant letter tiles
- 216 double-sided category cards and storage tray
- 30-second sand timer
- Game board measures 72cm L x 19.5cm W
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 2+: English – Word Reading, Writing Transcription, Vocabulary
Need something for younger children? Take a look at Word on the Street® Junior