Meet Hugo the Hippo and his friend Gary the bird!
Develop memory skills from a young age with this engaging munching hippo called Hugo. Children will love feeding Hugo and guessing the piece he’s eaten before pressing Gary, Hugo’s friend, to see if they’re right.
- Interactive, easy-to-play game play will keep young children engaged
- Develops early memory skills through game play as players keep an eye out for which munchie Hugo eats
- Game box includes:
- One Hugo the Hippo and Gary
- 18 plastic game pieces in various shapes, colours and sizes (Hugo’s munchies)
- Full colour, multilingual instructions
- Hugo the Hippo features opening and closing mouth
- Sturdy plastic hippo measures approx. 26cm H (with mouth open) x 24cm W
- For 2 – 4 players
- Features multilingual packaging
- Colours of munchies may vary from the image
How to play
- Players select eight munches and place one in each slot of Hugo’s mouth
- Any remaining munchies should be placed on Hugo’s green grass
- Players memorise what munchies are in Hugo’s mouth before it closes
- When he opens it again players need to guess what munchie has been eaten
- Press Gary and see which munchie pops out – who guessed correctly?
- The first player to guess correctly three times is the winner