Ages 7 - 12
A game of steady hands and quick reflexes!
Unplugged play for all ages!
- Easy-to-play game encourages fine motor skills as players pile the wooden pieces high
- Encourages strategic thinking as players try to snatch the bottom piece with the hoop
- Game box includes:
- 12 wooden pieces in assorted shapes
- Wooden pole/base
- Wooden hoop
- Bag for easy storage
- Hoop measures 17.5cm D
- Wooden pieces measure 8.75cm D
- Multilingual instructions include different ways to play
- For two to four players
How to play
- Remove the assortment of wooden pieces from the pole and stack them on a table
- The first player places the wooden hoop over the tower and rests it on the table
- They quickly yank the hoop, aiming to snatch out the bottom piece
- If the stack remain upright the play passes to the right, if the stack falls the player is out of the game
- The last player remaining wins!