Hoppy Floppy rabbit needs your help finding his carrots!
This attractive family fun game will keep early learners engaged as they develop a variety of key skills through play.
- Early learners spin the spinner to help Hoppy collect the carrots
- Engaging early learning game develops a variety of core skills:
- Colour Recognition
- The rabbit-themed plastic squeezer will help build fine motor skills and encourage pre-handwriting skills
- Squeezer action will help develop hand-eye coordination
- Fun game play will introduce early social skills, including turn taking
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- For 2-4 players
- Includes colourful egg shaped game board (printed in the box), game spinner, 16 plastic carrots in four colours, four plastic baskets, a Hoppy Floppy rabbit squeezer and multilingual instructions
- Attractive box measures 21cm H x 17cm W x 7.5cm D
How to play
- Players take turns in spinning the spinner
- Carry out the action shown on the spinner, using the rabbit-themed squeezers to pick up your carrots
- Actions include:
- Selecting a carrot of a specific colour
- Selecting any carrot
- Stealing carrots from other players
- Putting your carrots back on the forest-themed game board
- The first player to successfully collect one of each colour carrot is the winner
Extend the learning with our other Fine Motor Skills Games
Download these Hoppy Floppy themed activity sheets to keep young learners entertained!