A shopping board game that the whole family can enjoy!
Develop a sense of financial awareness in your children with this engaging board game. It uses realistic looking play coins and notes to encourage coin value recognition.
Simple game play is ideal for developing a variety of basic money-related numeracy skills:
- Coin value recognition
- Early Financial awareness
- Counting money
- Money-themed equivalency skills
- How to play (example game: 1 of 3):
- Players take it turns to roll the die and move their player piece along the board
- Players follow the directions printed in the space on which they land: buy items, find money, donate to charity and more
- Roll all three dice to calculate the amount a player needs to pay
- The winner is the player who fills their shopping trolley first
- Game box includes:
- Colourful game board.
- Four player markers.
- Four shopping trolley game cards.
- 72 HM treasury approved play money coins (5x £2, 5x £1, 10x 50p, 10x 20p, 10x 10p, 10x 5p, 10x 2p & 12x 1p)
- For 2-4 players
- Game board measures 42.5 cm Square.
Take a look at our other money resources for the home!