It’s a race of fractions for your young pirates!
Engage children with this colourful pirate-themed board game that will reinforce fraction concepts.
- Players spin the spinner to determine which fraction they need to find
- Game play develops:
- Simple fraction recognition
- Fraction equivalencies to a whole
- Game play uses fractions in wholes, halves, quarters and thirds
- Complete all of your treasures to win the game!
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- For 2-4 players
- Includes game board, spinner and 16 treasure pieces
- Game board measures 43cm x 43cm
- Features multilingual packaging and instructions
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 1: Maths – Fractions:
Recognises, finds and names a half as one of two equal parts of an object, shape or quantity
Recognises, finds and names a quarter as one of four equal parts of an object, shape or quantity
Year 2: Maths – Fractions:
Recognises, finds, names and writes fractions 1/3, ¼, 2/4 and ¾ of a length, shape, set of objects or quantity