Supports the mathematics mastery teaching approach!
These colour-coded disks are ideal for introducing the concept of place value to young learners.
- Colourful disks provide a visual aid during maths practice
- Group numbers together to practice addition and subtraction
- Helps children understand place value
- Develops counting skills
- Disks are colour-coded in values from ones to millions places for easy recognition
- Includes 280 disks (40 of each value)
- Disks measure 2.5cm D
- Features multilingual packaging
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 1+: Maths – Number & Place Value
Learn more about Mathematics Mastery in our What’s Hot Love Learning blog post “What is Mathematics Mastery?”